3/21/2019

Applying for Voter ID Card through NVSP (National Voters Service Portal)

If you are a resident of India and have attained the age of 18 by January 2019 you are eligible to apply for voter id and caste your vote in the up-coming Lok Sabha Elections.

It is a duty of every eligible citizen to caste their votes in the elections, an important decision is in your hands, and if you don't still have a voter ID or EPIC (Elector's Photo Identity Card) then you should apply for now as soon as possible. The Election commission has made it very easy for any Indian citizen to do so - all you need is a your identity and address proofs, and an internet connection.




I will guide you through the entire process, I myself have recently registered as a voter in the state of Madhya Pradesh, you should too from your Assembly Constituency.

Things you will need

A few things are needed before we proceed, please note it down, it will be easier to start filling the online form if you already have prepared this things beforehand

  1. Address Proof - An address proof is mandatory, it can be Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Gas Connection Bill, Electricity Bill, Rent Agreement in your name and your current address.

    Note for people whose address proofs don't have their current address: However, many people faced problems because they reside in another city or state for education or work, no problem, ECI has made it easy for you too. In case your address is not the same as your current residential address on any of your document there is an easy option. You can submit a scanned copy Registered Post in your name on your current address as a proof of address as well!

    So, what you have to do is, go to your nearest IndiaPost Post Office, buy an envelope and send it to your residential address with proper name on the envelope leaf's "To" field.

    You may receive it in 1 - 2 days, then you can take a scan of it on both sides, and use it as Proof of Address for your current residential address.

    This is what I provided as my proof of address for my current address


  2. Identity Proof: Identity proof is more common, it can be Birth Certificate, PAN Card, 10th Admit Card or Certificate etc. Any or most Govt. documents with your date of birth is accepted as identity proof. Please check the list of documents on NVSP site as well.
  3. If you are over age of 21 and registering for the first time, you will also need to fill in Age Declaration form. It is a simple document, with declaration of your age, you will have to download the Age Declaration form, print it out, put your details in the fields, do your signature at the given space. And scan it to upload it.

    When your are on the NVSP site filling up the form, you will get the link to download Age Declaration Form, but when I tried it, it was not working so I had to use some other techniques to download the form eventually from the server, but you can save your time, I uploaded the raw Age declaration form on Google Drive, so you can download it here:

    Age Declaration Form Download 
  4. Your passport size photo, in a digital format.
  5. An Internet connection. I believe you have it since you are reading this article. 

A tip: If you do not want to spend time and money to get your documents scanned copies then if you have a phone with good quality camera you can use the camera to take pictures of your documents and then edit it in photo software like Snapseed (for mobile) or Adobe Photoshop and adjust colors etc to make it look clearer. I did it just like it, and it saved me a lot of time and trips to the printer store, so if you do not have scanner printer at home then try this method. 

Filling up the Form

On the NVSP site the form can be found on this URL


The above is Form 6 (Application for Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll for First time Voter OR on Shifting from One Constituency to Another Constituency. )

Choose the language you want to fill the form in


Other form fields are very simple and self explanatory. Fill in each of the fields, your permanent address, your residential (current) address and so on. 

Under "Supporting Documents" you can upload the scanned copies of documents we discussed in previous section. 

After Submission

After you submit the form, you will receive the reference number for tracking of your application. 

Use that reference number to track the application on this URL:

My experience: 

I submitted the application on 3rd March 2019, and by 16th of March 2019, my EPIC was generated and my name was added in the voter list. 


The above is the example of track status screen. 

You may get a call for field verification soon, and then upon field verification your application will be accepted (or rejected) and the EPIC will be generated. 

I still to receive my Voter ID Card, but I believe it will be sent soon. I will update it once done, or maybe if anything else needs to be done in order to get the EPIC. 


Deepak Kamat Blogger Guwahati
POSTED BY

He is a web designer and deveveloper by profession but loves to write about his city and interesting acitvities going on in it.

Writes small stories from small places in Guwahati and tries to help develop it with his blog.

11 comments:

  1. Did you get your voter Id card ? Also after the EPIC was generated how long did it take to update the records when you search with EPIC number. Because my EPIC number is generated but when I try to search my name on rolls using EPIC then it shows as no records found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same problem i got my EPIC but can find my name on Electoral roll

      Delete
    2. I am still waiting for my EPIC to be delivered, I believe it hasn't been sent yet because from what I know they do the printing of voter ID cards in mass, so they may have a set date for that. However, do visit your nearest BLO and see what they have to say.

      As for searching your name, mine didn't appear for like 2 days, after 2 days I searched again and it appeared, make sure you enter your details correctly, and use this tool - https://electoralsearch.in/##resultArea

      Delete
    3. What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.  

      Delete
    4. iI’m lauriel from New York, United States. I lost my job a few months back after my divorce with my wife. I tried everything positive to make sure I took good care of my kids but all failed, and I was in debt which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me to stay with her for some days while I figured out how to get a home which she agreed to, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackersBill Dean. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery store and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told it's a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids you can contact him through is via email (globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com)or his whatsap contact (+1 301-887-5071) 

      Delete
  2. HACKED ATM CARDS THAT CAN HELP YOU PAY BILLS
    Get $6,500 USD Every Day!
    Contact us Via Email Address :: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    whatsapp: +1 (812) 221-3888
    see card details on our website: (www.tyranttechamerica.wordpress.com)

    QUICK EXPLANATION :: These hacked cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $6,500 on ATM
    and up to $10,000 dollars spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for :: They are highly cracked with undetectable chips
    that make it impossible to be detected by any ATM machine in the world,
    you only have to use it according to instruction.

    We produce cards with 3 subsequent amounts according to the software provided
    CARD LIMIT of $6,500 dollars cost $250 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $11,950 dollars cost $570 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $18,300 dollars $1,250 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $27,600 dollars $2,850 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $42,150 dollars $5,250 dollars

    Contact us Via Email Address :: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    whatsapp: +1 (812) 221-3888
    see card details on our website: (www.tyranttechamerica.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to call out Paul for his fantastic service through my home buying process - from identifying the best rate through to obtaining approval and settlement. This was my first home purchase and I think it's fair to say that it would have been significantly more challenging without his help. Paul was on top of everything that needed to be done - going the extra bit in dealing with the bank and conveyance to ensure that the whole process was concluded smoothly. The best part was that Paul was always there to answer any questions and provide support, making life much simpler. Highly recommended! Email: westernloanfinance1@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (270) 560-0820

    Just wanted to call out Paul for his fantastic service through my home buying process - from identifying the best rate through to obtaining approval and settlement. This was my first home purchase and I think it's fair to say that it would have been significantly more challenging without his help. Paul was on top of everything that needed to be done - going the extra bit in dealing with the bank and conveyance to ensure that the whole process was concluded smoothly. The best part was that Paul was always there to answer any questions and provide support, making life much simpler. Highly recommended! Email: westernloanfinance1@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (270) 560-0820















































    Just wanted to call out Paul for his fantastic service through my home buying process - from identifying the best rate through to obtaining approval and settlement. This was my first home purchase and I think it's fair to say that it would have been significantly more challenging without his help. Paul was on top of everything that needed to be done - going the extra bit in dealing with the bank and conveyance to ensure that the whole process was concluded smoothly. The best part was that Paul was always there to answer any questions and provide support, making life much simpler. Highly recommended! Email: westernloanfinance1@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (270) 560-0820

    ReplyDelete
  4. What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.  

    ReplyDelete


  6. Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can’t be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw nothing less than $4,500 a day. So to get the card,reach the hackers via email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "Voter ID NVSP India" likely refers to the National Voter's Service Portal (NVSP) in India, a platform provided by the Election Commission of India for various voter-related services. How Parse File Citizens can use NVSP to apply for a new voter ID.

    ReplyDelete