Actually, I didn't learnt it from any guide, it was my frustration which led me to this solution. Somedays back, I got windows 8 installation file from my friend and I was really excited to use the new amazing windows, but when I clicked on the setup.exe in the root folder and the message I got was
"Use the other installation disc that says 64-bit. When you insert it, Windows Setup will restart automatically."
aah ! I understand what the problem was, I had an Windows 7 64-bit installed on my system and it was not possible to downgrade the computer system to a lower bit i.e 32-bit system in the windows environment, so the next round was to do a clean install.
The disc I had was not bootable, and to make it work, I had to buy another DVD and burn the image in a bootable format which would take too much of time and then installing through it would again take more than 1 hour and even in making the disc there were many obstacles. That was awful. Proceed with the tutorial for an easy way to install windows 8
Difficulty: Easy, actually very easy
What you don't need : USB Flash Drive, DVD, Image Burner software
What you need : The Windows 8 setup file
1. First of all backup all your files from the drive you want to install your new OS on
2. Now see your Windows 7 or any operating system a last time
3. Open the Windows 8 setup files folder and try again to run the setup.exe in compatibility (I know it won't work)
4. Ok, now if it didn't worked, then close all your open windows and go to the Windows 8 folder and you will see a 'sources' folder, double-click it to open the folder.
6. Yay! The setup has started, you will now get an option to either install the 64-bit (x64) or the 32-bit (x86) Windows 8, just select anyone and proceed, install it on a new partition or the one on which you currently have your OS installed and some more options will appear, just answer it and proceed.
7. After some minute your computer will restart, don't worry, let it restart and on your bootscreen you will get two option : Windows Setup and Windows 7/Xp/etc.. to proceed with the installation select the Windows Setup option and the setup will start, you might need to re-select the option your previously selected.
8. It might take 20 - 40 minutes depending on your system configurations and RAM. You don't need to worry about the installation process, it will install on it own. In the meantime you can enjoy a good TV show.
here's a screenshot of my Windows 8, excited ? :D